Special Permission for Concurrent Registration
in RCSC 214 and RCSC 216
Please complete this form if you are trying to enroll in RCSC 214 and RCSC 216 concurrently
*All fields are required
UA Student ID #
Email Address (confirm)
I understand that I am being given special permission to take RCSC 214 and RCSC 216 concurrently in. This permission is being granted because I have completed all of the necessary prerequisites, or their equivalents, before the start of the semester with a 3.0 GPA in these courses. These prerequisites include ACCT 200 and ACCT 210 or ACCT 250, ECON 200, MATH 115A (or MATH 112), MATH 115B (or MATH 113, MATH 116, MATH 125 or MATH 129), MIS 111, FCSC 201, and RCSC 197A (depending on catalog).
I understand that I must show proof of prerequisite completion of a 3.0 GPA within these courses before registration can be permitted. (Transfer units will be calculated into the equation).
Please check the boxes to show your agreement:
1. I understand that course material covered in RCSC 216 builds on course content covered in RCSC 214, which I will be held responsible for the content of RCSC 214 in the RCSC 216 course.
2. I understand that course instructors will not make any exceptions/accommodations in this regard.
3. I understand that my admission to the RCSC major in based on my performance in these two courses. I must earn a minimum 3.0 GPA across both classes.
4. I am choosing to take these courses concurrently against the recommendation of the Norton School faculty and advisors.
5. I understand that poor performance in these two courses can delay both my possible progression into the major and my graduation date.
. Please list your grades in the following classes:
MATH 115A or MATH 112
MATH 115B or MATH 113/116
MIS 111 OR ABE 120
Please specify course:
Please note you may upload the following file types: MS Word (.doc, .docx), PDF, Images (.jpg, .gif, .png, .tif, .bmp), and other Word Processing formats (.rtf)
You will need to submit an Academic Advisement Report (AAR) obtained from
Please upload the PDF version of your Academic Advisement Report
Please Select your AAR For Upload
By checking the box below, I certify that all of the information presented to the RCSC Undergraduate Committee in this form is accurate and in accordance with the UA Code of Academic Integrity, and that I intend to apply my signature indicating acceptance of the terms set forth therein.
I understand that all course prerequisites listed above need to be completed with a final passing grade in order to be enrolled in RCSC 214 and RCSC 216.
Please type your name as your signature